We at St. Luke endeavor to transform lives with God’s love. Spiritual growth is considered more important than numerical growth. St. Luke JOY is called to be a reproducing, disciple-making church where the passionate find their purpose, the struggling find support, and the skeptical find their Savior!
These are the five core values that guide us as we practice our vocation and pursue our vision.
- God First – We acknowledge God’s authority in our lives, so we are continually with Him in prayer, daily in His word and participating weekly in worship.
- Grace Filled – We treasure all people, just as Christ did.
- Grow Family – We share our lives and our faith with our church family, often in small affinity groups.
- Give Freely – We know that all we have, both skills and resources, are gifts from God, given to us so as to bless the world.
- Go Forth – We ask the Holy Spirit to use us in places and relationships where we can help people find their way back to God.